Wisdom Tooth Extractions - Carmel, IN
How We Make Wisdom Teeth Disappear
When Dr. Springhetti was at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry, he had the chance to perform several wisdom tooth extractions, and it’s a service he’s happy to continue offering families here in Carmel. If you or your child are experiencing pain or pressure towards the back of the jaw, be sure to come see us. If the issue is the wisdom teeth, Dr. Springhetti can take them out right here in our dental office using a safe and comfortable procedure. To learn more and schedule an appointment for wisdom tooth extraction in Carmel, IN, contact us today.
Why Choose Springhetti Dentistry for Wisdom Tooth Extractions?
- Dentist Whose Highly-Experienced in Oral Surgery
- Happy to Serve Adults & Teens Alike
- Soothing Sedation Makes Every Procedure Comfortable
When to Call Us About the Wisdom Teeth
The wisdom teeth are a third set of molars that tend to start coming in between the ages of 16-21. While they were very useful for our caveman ancestors, today, most people simply don’t have enough room for them in their mouths, causing the teeth to become impacted (stuck) while erupting. This can create a variety of unpleasant symptoms, and if any of the following sound familiar, you should come see us relatively soon:
- A persistent, dull ache towards the back of the jaw.
- Pressure on the back teeth.
- New crowding developing among the back teeth.
- The bite doesn’t come together like it should/feels different.
- Oral pain coincides with a fever (this could indicate an infection)